Introducing an Exclusive Webinar from Author Jeffrey Ryan
How to Write, Publish and Promote Your Book — Part 1
If you've ever thought about writing a book and bringing it to market, now's the time.
My new three-part series breaks down all the important decisions that go into writing a great book including:
- The pros and cons of choosing traditional publishing, self-publishing or hybrid publishing.
- Creating time-saving blueprints for your nonfiction, fiction, business or self-help book.
- Developing writing habits that bring your book to fruition.
- The right times to ask for feedback.
- When and how to hire proofreaders, designers and other professionals.
- Preparing your book for print and/or electronic upload.
- Whether you should consider hiring an agent.
- Things to look for in contracts.
- How to promote your book online, in print and on the air.
- And much more
Session 1 — Exploring the powerful relationship between Structure & Writing $65